Allen County Transition Options

Who do I contact if my child needs additional help with Developmental Therapy & Physical Therapy needs?
Who do I contact when I need help with Daycare/School?

First Steps Allen County Transition Options is here to help!

Click on the link here to see what they help with. 
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved. | Nondiscrimination Policy | Accessibility Statement